In Explor.gr, we feel that is our obligation to comply with our national effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Based on the directions and guidelines of the Greek government in the interest of your health and the health of our staff, we have put into place the following health and sanitation protocols.
- We fully comply with the required health protocols put into place by the government and maintain contact details for tracing purposes.
- Due to Covid-19 we offer only tours in private for families during the regulation.
- A mask is used by the driver during the transfer.
- During transfers, we comply with the health protocols, i.e. windows are kept open, A/C is not used, vehicles are disinfected.
- All our equipment is disinfected and if this is not possible, it remains unused for at least for 4 days.
- Meals, depending on specific tours, are either individualized or served by a guide/driver in front of the participants in buffet style. All hygiene protocols are strictly followed during preparation.
- Our staff is trained and complies with the required health protocols (e.g. contact, distance, etc.) and their temperature is monitored and recorded daily.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available on transfer vehicles and during meals.
- In case our staff notices that a participant is looking unwell (sneezing, coughing, looking sick), we reserve the right to take their temperature and ask them not to participate in the activity.